Monday, February 13, 2012

My Bucket List

One of the reasons I created this blog is to document the completion of my bucket list. There are just so many things I want to see and accomplish in my life, and I would love to share my experiences with you. Maybe this will even inspire you to achieve what you never thought was possible.
My Bucket List:
1) Skydiving
2) Hot Air Balloon Ride
3) Experience an African Safari
4) Paragliding
5) Walk on a glacier in Alaska and take a helicopter to the top of Mt. Denali
6) Dog sledding
7) Travel to Australia
8) Travel to South Africa
9) Travel to Greece
10) See the 7 Wonders Of the World
11) Go to the Top of The Dubai Tower
12) Ziplining
13) Climb a volcano
14) Participate in the world's biggest water fight during Thailand's New Year festivities
15) Go camping
16) Go to Venice and ride in a gondola
17) Spontaneously walk into the airport and randomly buy a same-day ticket to wherever looks appealing
18) White Water Raft
19) Ride through one of National Geographic's 10 Best Bike Trails in the world
20) Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans
21) Study Abroad
22) Join an Acapella group
23) Experience zero gravity
24) Get a six pack
25) Get a thousand youtube followers on my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/wifeybrilliance?feature=mhee)
26) Get a 100 followers on this blog
27) Community Service
28) Go to the college of my dreams
29) Read at least one book a month
30) Make a difference in someone's life
31) Flashmob
32) Learn to cook
33) Take a chance

I will continue to add to this list if necessary, and I shall make a blog post whenever I get closer to completing these goals. I am determined to complete this list so I can say I have achieved what I wanted from my life and more. I know many of the items on this list may seem like only a dream, but why confine myself. I shall dream large just because I can. And you should too!

Do any of you have a bucket list? Please leave your bucket list adventures in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment